Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology – Stihl’s “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Adjustable Blower Tubes with 3 positions.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. They also transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Adjustable Straps have dual adjustments for comfort.
- Adjustable Support Harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Adjustable Tube lets the operator choose the length that is right for them.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Weight 9.8 kg (21.6 Ibs.)
- Displacement 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.)
- Fuel Capacity 1400 cc (47.3 oz.)
- Power Level 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp)
- Air Velocity 90 m/sec. (201 mph)
- Air Volume With tube: 1210 m3/h (712 cfm)
- Without tube: 1720 m3/h (1012 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating 75 dB(A) Measured per ANSI B 175.2