Call 408-377-4496 for Availability
The Exmark Turf Tracer S-Series 36″ walk-behind mower has a bigger 14.5 horsepower FS481V Kawasaki engine delivering more cutting performance. Match that power to cutting decks in 36″, 48″, and 52″ inch widths. In whatever configuration you choose, you’ll get Exmark’s patented Enhanced Control System (ECS) for ultimate operator comfort. Which translates to day-long operator productivity.
Model Number: TTS481CKA36300
- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Casters .38″ thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 16 x 6.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical No battery, recoil start w/ 5 amp clutch coil
- Engine: Kawasaki® FS481V
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1\\” (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Engine Type Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 603
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5″ (3.8 cm) to 4.5″ (11.4 cm) in 0.5″ (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75″-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 2 Blades at 18.00″ Length
- Width 47.5 in. (120.7 cm)
- Length 77.7 in. (197.4 cm)
- Height 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Weight 573