GardenlandDirect.com | Gardenland’s Online Store Shopping Policies
- Shipment Policy – we will only process (1) In-Store Pick-Up orders and (2) Shipment orders using the same credit card billing and shipping address. An exception to this policy may be considered if you contact us by phone. We are using this process to protect all parties from fraudulent orders. Please contact us at email@example.com and 408-377-4496.
- Fast Delivery Options to the Lower 48 United States – we make every attempt to ship orders the same day they are received. Our UPS and USPS pick-up takes place at 2pm (PST) so if you order before 12pm (PST) we will most likely ship your order the same day.
- We ship by UPS or USPS and use the best flat-rate shipping fee to save you money. By default we ship items by standard UPS Ground shipping or USPS Express Mail. If you need faster delivery you can select your options at check-out.
- You can also request In-store pick-up at our Campbell, California location.
- Delivery Schedule – we process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you within the time frame specified for each item as you place the item in your cart. For Will Call orders, you will be notified when your order is ready for pickup.
- Secure Online Payment Processing – all information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We use PayPal and Authorize.net (credit card) for secure online payment processing.
- Sales Tax Charges – online orders made from within California are charged an 8.75% sales tax. Online orders placed and shipped outside of California are not charged a sales tax.
- No Back Orders – we do not process back orders at this time. If there is an item you need and it’s not in stock, please give us a call as it may be on order already, or we can place a special order for you.
- Returns – are extremely easy with us. We accept returns on all items except customized products, and electronic parts and carburetors are not returnable. Please make sure you look up the correct model number to the exact serial number. A 30% restocking fee will be applied.
- Customer Service – Gardenland has delivered over 56 years of incredible customer service. If you have any questions, or wish to speak to our team call us at 408-377-4496
- Gardenland Power Equipment Return Policy
We accept returns on all items except customized products, and electronic parts and carburetors are not returnable. A 30% restocking fee may be applied to all returns and the buyer is responsible to pay for return shipping costs.
- Contact Laurie in our Returns Department 408-377-4496. She will provide you a Return Goods Authorization Number (RA#) with instructions to return your item to Gardenland.
- You ship the item back to Gardenland – If you are shipping back power equipment – please note that you MUST DRAIN all gasoline, oil and fluid from the engine.
- Laurie will confirm receipt of the item to you via e-mail.
- She will process the claim and if it meets approval, she will provide you with an exchange or refund per your instructions.